Due Date: November 1, 2019
Applications for the Québec Benefit Scholarship Program 2020/2021 are now open. The goal of the Benefit Scholarship Program for Foreign Trainees (PBEEE) is to support the internationalization of research study activities in Québec’s organizations of college, to draw in the very best foreign scientists and trainees, and to promote abroad Québec universities and College Centres for the Transfer of Technologies (CCTT).
The program covers college as an entire by providing to the CCTT scientists and administrators the chance to get involved. In a more generic method, the attribution of scholarships for foreign trainees focuses on developing cultural links and permitting the establishing of possible typical clinical research study jobs. The program likewise represents an instrument for the MEES to support the Federal government of Québec’s clinical policy.
hese scholarships are meant for foreign trainees or scientists from all research study sectors (health, liberal arts and social sciences, arts and letters, lives sciences, and engineering) preselected by a Québec university, Synchronex, the China Scholarship Council (CSC), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mexico (SRE) or the National Council on Science and Innovation of Mexico (CONACYT) to start or continue research studies or research study activities in Québec. There is no fortunate research study sector.
The Benefit Scholarship Programs for Foreign Trainees has 3 elements:
- Doctoral research study scholarships (V1, 1B, 1C, 1I, 1IS, 1M, 1W): $25,000 a year. The period of the scholarship is 3 years, with a possible extension of as much as 12 months (regular monthly allowance of $1,000).
- Postdoctoral scholarships (V2, 2B, 2C, 2I, 2M): $35,000 for one year (can not be restored).
- Short-term research study or expert advancement scholarships (V3, 3B, 3C, 3I, 3IS, 3M, 3W): $3,000 a month for a duration of as much as 4 months.
In addition to the scholarship, MEES uses all scholarship receivers an exemption from paying the greater tuition costs needed for foreign trainees and the medical insurance protection provided by the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ).
- Should satisfy all eligibility conditions at the closing date of the competitors (a various closing date needs to be validated for the trainees preselected by CSC).
- Should have been preselected by a university or Synchronex (a CCTT).
- For the Québec-China scholarship, should be preselected by the CSC.
- Can not have actually currently gotten a Benefit Scholarship for Foreign Trainees from MEES, FRQNT or theFonds de recherche du Québec– Société et culture (FRQSC).
- Can not be a Canadian resident or an irreversible local of Canada.
- Can not have actually obtained long-term resident status under Canadian migration law.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Double postgraduate degree programs are not qualified.
- Québec-Wallonia scholarship candidates should have formerly studied in a French-language university-level organization in Belgium by the time they are approved their scholarship.
- Doctoral research study (V1, 1B, 1C, 1I, 1IS, 1M, 1W) scholarship receivers should: Have a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) provided by the ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion du Québec and a research study authorization provided by the Canadian Consulate legitimate for the whole period of their scholarship.
- Postdoctoral scholarship (V2, 2B, 2C, 2I, 2M) receivers should: Have a work authorization provided by the Canadian Consulate for the whole period of their scholarship.
- Short-term research study or expert advancement scholarship (V3, 3B, 3C, 3I, 3IS, 3M, 3W) receivers should: Have a short-lived resident visa or electronic travel permission to come to Canada.
- Quality of university record
- Ability for research study and appropriate research study experience, where appropriate
- Scientific quality and interest of the research study task and the proposed research study environment
- Submission of applications to FRQNT of the preselected prospects by accountable bodies (universities, Synchronex, SRE): October 1 st 2019, 4 pm
- Submission to FRQNT of the prospects preselected by CSC: March 31 st2020
- Submission of application to FRQNT by preselected prospects: November 1 st2019, 4 pm
When preselected, the prospect should produce his account in the FRQnet system. The FRQNT will then get in touch with all preselected prospects to finish an electronic type to which the needed files will be connected. Candidates can seek advice from the “Guidelines for finishing an application” file in the Tool kit.
- Just the 2020-2021 competitors electronic types and other needed files will be accepted. No files besides those asked for will be transferred to the assessment committee.
- E-forms are offered just in the safe zone of the FRQnet system of the FRQNT. They should be finished and sent out digitally.
- Files can not be upgraded after the closing date for applications. It is recommended to keep a printed copy of your type for your records
- The type might be finished in French or English. Prospects who use in English should supply a French title for their task.
To find out more, see Québec Benefit Scholarship