Due Date: January 31, 2019
Applications for the REALITIES Moving Frontiers Program 2019 are now open. As part of the effort, REALITIES will choose and fund an overall of 20 Agribusinesses in Kenya and Uganda.
The program is strictly restricted to Farming worth chains, with an unique predisposition towards business active in grain worth chains and/or local sell the Food & Farming sector. The program has actually been established together with the East Africa Trade and Financial Investment Center. Funding is the obligation of REALITIES; the assistance of the Center is directed towards marketing, research study and (supporting) training activities.
- REALITIES is supplying $2,000,000 worth of working capital to an overall of 20 high-growth Agribusinesses.
- Open to SMEs active in the Food & Farming sector.
- choice offered to business active in the grain/staples worth chains
- choice offered to business associated with local sourcing/trading
- Business based in Kenya or Uganda
- Have a yearly sales going beyond (the equivalent of) USD 150,000 in 2017
- A Company Strategy covering 2018-19-20
- Audited monetary declarations for 2017 and 2018
- Noise administrative controls (capability to report monthly/quarterly)
- Strong trading history with essential providers and off-takers
- Tidy CRB record
To learn more, check out REALITIES Moving Frontiers Program