Application Deadline: October 15th 2018
RB believe that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps us stand out as a Business with Purpose. We want business ideas that have greater social or environmental impact, that address critical issues facing the country, and have the power to bring about positive change.
In line with our purpose, RB Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students
Business Simulation Game
Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business.
Made it through the first round? Now, come up with a BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in the areas of Health and Hygiene in your country. Base your idea on:
- 1. Product innovation
- Product Extension
- Service Innovation of RB Brand.
And hey! Your idea must also be financially viable
Business Plan Development
Congratulations! Welcome to the National Finale. You have to design an end-to-end business plan for your idea and present it to the RB Leadership and external jury.
Gear up to face the best minds across 18 countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB Global Leadership.
Gear up to face the best minds across 19 countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB Global Leadership.
If you believe positive social change starts with a good idea, then this is the competition for you. Roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and get ready to make a difference.
- RB Global Challenge is an opportunity to present your social impact ideas on an international platform, bring them to life, and contribute towards a real difference within your country.
- With 19 countries participating this year, the challenge ensures invaluable global exposure and a chance to compete against ideas from the brightest minds.
- As you present your plans at London, your ideas get a chance to be nurtured and mentored by our global leadership.
- Exposure to North America Leadership Team for Health and Hygiene/Home as well asAmazon Echo Dotsfor winning national team.
- Shortlisted team members to win a swag bag.Global winners also get the platform of Young World 2019 to present their ideas to a wider scale of audience. For more information, visit:http://oneyoungworld.com
For More Information: