Deadline: Varies by Country
Applications are open for the Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Global Challenge 2020. The RB Global Challenge is a flagship ideation competition for students across the globe to come experience the #FreedomToSucceed at RB. This is an opportunity for bright entrepreneurs with purpose to come innovate with RB and join their fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
At RB, they believe that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. They exist to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. They fearlessly innovate in this pursuit across their Hygiene, Health and Nutrition businesses. This is what makes them stand out as a Business with Purpose.
They want business ideas that are high on social impact, address critical issues in society, and have the power to bring about positive change. If you believe positive social change starts with a good idea, then this is the competition for you! Roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and get ready to make a difference!
- Cash prizes are available for winners in some countries.
- Other benefits include:
- Chance to attend the Global Finale in London.
- Mentorship from RB Leaders.
- Chance to have a career with RB.
- Chance to represent RB in One Young World 2021.
- Chance to see your idea come to life.
- Participants must apply in teams of 2-3 members from the same university. The first to register will become the Team Leader who can then invite the other members to join the team.
- Once the team has registered, they will be eligible to play the Round 1 online simulation. They will not be able to proceed to the next round unless they have completed this round.
- Selected teams will then move to the Regional/National round, where they will get to present their ideas to the regional RB leadership team. There may be one or more stages in the presentation round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge National Champion and will qualify for the international finale, where they will compete against winners from all other participating markets.
Applications are open to selected countries. Click on your country of interest and see details. Countries are lined up in a tab at the bottom left hand corner here.
For more information, visit RB Global Challenge.