Due Date: August 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Yearly Youth Education and Empowerment Top2019 The Youth Union for Education Liberia (YOCEL) under the Management of Beyan Flomo Pewee is assembling the 4th Yearly Youth Education and Empowerment Top from November 17-22 in Monrovia, Liberia.
The Yearly Youth Education & Empowerment Top is a global youth focused top on education, involvement, engagement and empowerment backed by the Federal government of Liberia, acknowledging it as the premier event for youth on the continent. The top has actually been running given that 2016 and keeps improving and appealing each other year. It functions as a platform that combines numerous young leaders, edupreneurs, business owners and innovators from throughout Africa and the rest of the world. This offers a chance for youth of various continents or areas to work together, share finest practices and challenge their thinking throughout interactive plenary sessions and disputes.
This year, AYEESummit19 which would be kept in Monrovia, Liberia in collaboration with the Federal government of Liberia focused on reviewing the concerns and suggestions made throughout previous top, determining the effect and accessing the level of modification the Top has actually produced over the previous 3 years and guaranteeing that all pertinent stakeholders are actively engaged and either dedicating or executing the suggestions.
- Regional Delegates( Liberian)–$10000 USD
- International Delegates– $15000 USD
- Late Registration– $20000 USD
- Lodging, Feeding and Ground Transport within Monrovia will be covered by the organizers (International delegates will need to carry out the expense of taking a trip to and from Monrovia, Liberia)
- Access to all Top sessions and networking occasions consisting of Committee Work, discovering centers, General Congress, Brain-Date, Plenary, Culture feast etc
- A chance to add to an action oriented youth driven method that plainly articulate top priorities of youths checking out previous suggestions and concerns talked about
- Access to chances provided by Program Partners or Sponsors
- Conference products consisting of personalized tee shirt, folder, note pad, pen, and wristband
- Certificate of Involvement & A possibility to end up being an AYEE Recipient
Throughout the Top, delegates will have the possibility take part in the following programs assembled by the organizers;
- Networking Activities: They have actually arranged Both Invite and Closing Suppers as a method of enabling delegates to learn more about each other prior to the real top and likewise after the top. These suppers have actually constantly been beautified by high profiled individuals consisting of minister, Ambassadors, Parliamentarian etc and the bond them delegates develop amongst themselves has actually been sound.
- Plenary Sessions: Their Plenary sessions include delegates as panelist or moderate been couple with professionals in numerous field to go over problems interest in the Top style and engage into concerns and responses. Some other speakers provide speeches on their individual lives or concerns impacting youths relative to the Top style to motivate/inspire youths to strive and make effect.
- Brain-Date: They are enjoyed partner with e180 based in Canada to give the Yearly Youth Education & Empowerment Top for the very first time “BRAIN-DATE”. Braindates have to do with sharing understanding. They are individually or group discussions that you book with other individuals while you’re at an occasion. Their web app, Braindate, assists you discover the ideal individuals on its crowd-sourced understanding market. Then, you satisfy in person onsite, hosted by their Knowing Concierges at the Braindate Lounge.
- Knowing Center: In all that we do we intend to boost the management, responsibility and social entrepreneurship abilities of young people.The center is based upon the concept that when students are co-creators of their knowing environments, they end up being active individuals invested as stakeholders in the development of their neighborhoods.
- Field Visit/Committee Work: All delegates at AYEE Top 2019 Monrovia will be positioned into a committee which has a direct youth focus– education, entrepreneurship, development, females empowerment and so on. These committees will go over, perform field research study, and establish a resolution about how to deal with the obstacles because location for youth advancement and empowerment.
- General Congress: The General Congress is where all delegates will satisfy to discuss/debate the resolutions, relate the concerns to the real truths and embrace a last resolution that the Top Committee will utilize for post-summit engagements with policy makers, sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Delegates age variety( 18-35 years), Observer(36- above)
- Make Complete payment of the registration costs
- Able to money your Travel to and from Monrovia, Liberia
- Demonstrate experience and strong capability in education, entrepreneurship, social work and youth advancement in basic.
- Adherence to YOCEL Kid & Youth Safeguarding Policies( Appropriately Finished kind Sent prior to departure)
- Capability to participate in the Top in its whole from 17-22 November 2019 and be proficient in both oral and written English (all aspects of the program will be carried out in English)
Use Here: www.ayeesummit.org
For more details, check out AYEESummit