Application Deadline: unspecified
Renmoney is a team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners by making finance simple and useful to them. Our products suite is led by credit and we’re building broader offers for our users. The vision is to unlock the power of finance to create opportunities for all.
You’re excited about technology and the future and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution. You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions. You are ready to work very hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
About the program
- 12 months of rotational experience
- Onsite in Lagos with remote days
- Full-time employment for successful candidates
Ideally, you will have
- 2:1 from any University
- Completed NYSC in 2020 or 2021
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact. You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture. You’ll also get access to medical insurance.
For More Information: