Due Date: Undefined
Are you thinking about creating engaging visuals & e-mails while assisting to grow a motion? COACH is searching for a vibrant Digital Marketing & Style Partner to join their group!
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing & Style Partner is accountable for adding to COACH’s general marketing, interactions, and grassroots advocacy techniques and carrying out digital methods to attain organizational objectives.
The Digital Marketing & Style Partner will work to enhance COACH’s site existence and digital experience to enhance interaction with its audiences. Certified prospects will have experience in creating and producing site and digital material. They are searching for a passionate social change-maker to utilize ingenious thinking, technical, and style abilities to advance the general public discussion about youth mentoring. This position is based in COACH’s nationwide head office in Boston, MA.
Site & Brand Name Management
- Handle COACH’s site with a strong understanding of responsive style.
- Develop brand-new websites and digital material utilizing WordPress
- Maintain and regularly upgrade content consisting of graphics, videos, post, news release, and so on
- Manage site upkeep and domain registration with external suppliers
- Implement techniques to keep track of and increase site traffic
- Work as the specialist on COACH’s Branding and Design Guides.
- Assist in making sure that these guides are followed in all design-related jobs, for COACH and their Affiliates
- Style interesting visuals for e-mail, site, and social networks, consisting of however not restricted to: infographics, overlays for pictures and videos, header and profile image sets, and so on
- Manage style deliverables such as National Mentoring Top associated style security, COACH research study guides and toolkits, together with periodic file style and designs
- Work together with style suppliers; keeping track of jobs and timelines to make sure effective execution and prompt shipment
- Style, test, and send out e-mails enhanced for both desktop and mobile watching
- Manage and upgrade e-mail databases and circulation lists
- Explore and lead COACH’s application of brand-new email-related tools such as automation, screening, drip projects, and so on
- This is an exceptional chance to add to an extremely efficient not-for-profit’s marketing and interactions group. Income will be commensurate with experience. Complete advantages consist of health, oral, 403 b, generous holiday, STD/LTD/Life Insurance coverage, pretax transit/parking, and paid expert advancement.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic style and site management
- Strong web management abilities: Experience with WordPress, and HTML/CSS understanding
- Advanced efficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with e-mail marketing software application such as Project Screen, Consistent Contact, Mailchimp, and so on
- Capability to focus on numerous jobs and satisfy due dates while being detail-oriented and devoted to quality
- Capability to create on-brand products that will be utilized throughout all functions of the company
- Experience collaborating numerous stakeholders– consisting of suppliers– to make sure deliverables and due dates are being satisfied
- Task management experience a plus
- Enthusiastic about COACH’s work and able to promote and interact our objective and worths to external and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Partner’s degree chosen
For additional information, see Task at COACH