Due Date: May 5, 2019
Are you all set to form the digital future? Are you imaginative and enthusiastic about the media landscape and data-driven organisation designs? Request the Skill Fulfills Bertelsmann 2019
Bertelsmann is searching for skills with entrepreneurial, ingenious state of minds to take part in their global networking occasion, “Skill Fulfills Bertelsmann 2019,” from June 24 to 26,2019 Deal with the difficulties and chances digitalization and huge information both bring, and take part in requiring workshops. Work hand in hand with skilled Bertelsmann business owners on crucial organisation concepts, and present your lead to front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Sign Up With “Skill Fulfills Bertelsmann” and get an extensive insight into among the greatest media business worldwide.
- The winning groups will get an invite to Berlin from June 24 to June 26, 2019;-LRB- **************).
- The expense for each individual’s hotel space for 2 nights (June 24 to June 26, 2019) will be covered, in addition to travel costs approximately 300 EUR for trainees originating from European schools and approximately 500 EUR for trainees from non-European schools.
- All individuals are welcomed to sign up with a closed Facebook group so that you can learn more about one another in advance of the occasion
- Participate in workshops on future patterns in Bertelsmann’s organisation locations
- Appealing rewards for the very best concepts and styles
- A memorable celebration with a show from a BMG skill
- Private profession consulting and impressive networking chances
- Subscription in the remarkable “Skill Fulfills Bertelsmann” network, which provides you the opportunity to develop a long-lasting relationship with Bertelsmann and other skilled member
- Open to Bachelor, Master, MBA trainees or doctoral prospects, preferably in the field of economics, liberal arts, media management or organisation informatics with an eager interest in information science;-LRB- **************).
- Skills who are experienced in establishing imaginative and ingenious organisation designs and amazed by innovative digital patterns;-LRB- **************).
- Individuals with a shown affinity for media and information jobs carried out beyond a school or university context;-LRB- **************).
- Trainees or graduates with an above-average scholastic efficiency in addition to strong analytical and conceptual capabilities;-LRB- **************).
- Individuals with strong interaction abilities who are proficient in composed and spoken English.
For more details, check out Skill Fulfills Bertelsmann