Application Due Date: August 30, 2019
This require abstracts will be utilized to recognize 108 impressive candidates; i.e. young health scientists, young health service companies and young health program supervisors, who will be picked to share their individual experiences or research study documents. Amongst the very best, 18 will be picked for oral discussions.
We eagerly anticipate applications from various groups consisting of home-based care specialists, nurses, midwives, neighborhood health works, medical physicians, and others who are trying to find chances to take part in this international platform.
Sent abstracts can have among the following focuses:
1. Research Study(clinical results relating to the conference subjects/ program)
2. Management in service shipment ( providing ladies’s management in health service shipment- difficulties, successes and lessons found out)
The winners of this call will be given complete scholarship to go to the conference (transportation, lodging, and registration to the conference). All candidates should sign up on the site, nevertheless, the winners will not be needed to pay registration costs.
Submission of the abstract will show that the author wants to sign up, go to the conference and provide the paper to the plenary, either in a spoken discussion or poster format.
- Oral paper discussion- Impressive abstracts will beinvited for oral discussion. Eighteen of the impressive abstracts will be picked for discussion in a two-hour plenary session. 9 of these will be young African health service companies and 9 young African health scientists. Picked speakers will each make 5 minutes oral discussions in a plenary session at the Ladies Leaders in Global Health Conference.
- Poster discussion: Abstracts which matter for the conference however and not welcomed for oral discussion, might be welcomed for a poster discussion.
Applicants will get a verification email when the abstract is sent. If the candidate has actually not gotten verification within 5 days of application, please call us at [email protected] Abstract submission will open July 30, 2019 and is anticipated to be nearby August 30, 2019 The abstract will be examined, and winners will be alerted of approval prior to October 30, 2019.
If you are interested, please publish your abstract in the scholarship type utilizing the abstract format listed below, from July 30 till completion of August 2019.
The abstract must be arranged under the following headings:
- The subject of the abstract
- Authorship and association
- Intro and Objectives/Background/context
- Conclusion and suggestion
Title: No Greater Than 75 characters
Text: No Greater Than 250 words (omitting the title, authors and associations)
To Find Out More: