Application Due Date: 24 March 2019
The Arab-German Young Academy of Sciences and Liberal Arts (AGYA), based at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Liberal Arts (BBAW) in Germany and the Academy of Scientific Research Study and Innovation (ASRT) in Egypt, is happy to reveal its Require Subscription2019 AGYA promotes research study cooperation amongst exceptional early-career scientists from all disciplines who are connected with a research study organization in Germany or any Arab nation. The academy supports ingenious interdisciplinary tasks by its members in numerous fields of research study, science policy and education.
Present AGYA members from 17 nations have actually understood joint tasks and efforts on subjects such as Arab and German Education; Typical Heritage and Typical Obstacles; Energy, Water and Environment; Health and Society; Development; and Change.
- Effective prospects are anticipated to have a tested record of research study quality in their field of expertise.
- Prospects with strong capacity for scholastic management will be provided top priority.
- Subscription needs active engagement. As AGYA is a.
working academy, effective prospects are anticipated to devote a.
considerable quantity of time to AGYA activities and the financed tasks.
they start in the structure of the academy.
- Dedication to recognizing interdisciplinary research study tasks in partnership with AGYA members and other partners is necessary.
- Chosen members will be needed to participate in the yearly conference of AGYA in the 2nd half of October 2019.
scientists from any field of the Life Sciences, Natural Sciences,.
Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Technical Sciences and the Arts are.
qualified to use.
- Candidates need to be connected with a university or.
a research study organization in Germany or any Arab nation (Algeria,.
Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya,.
Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia,.
Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen).
- Candidates need to be early profession scientists. At.
the time of application, the prospect’s postgraduate degree has ideally.
been granted not less than 3 and no longer than 10 years.
- Candidates need to have complete command of English, the working language of AGYA. No understanding of German or Arabic is required.
- AGYA uses its members a distinct chance to take an active part in the life of the multidisciplinary academy and supports them to execute their own concepts, visions and imaginative tasks in the structure of Arab-German research study cooperation.
- AGYA subscription is approved for as much as 5 years followed by a long-lasting subscription in the alumni network of outstanding scientists. In addition, AGYA links its members with exceptional research study organizations in Germany and the Arab nations and helps with partnership chances. For that reason, AGYA members have an unique access to a scholastic network of quality.
- AGYA supplies the financing to understand ingenious research study tasks within its working groups and in joint tasks in between Arab and German members.
- Members fulfill frequently to talk about, establish and carry out joint research study efforts on advanced concerns. Travel costs for AGYA workshops and conferences are covered for all members.
- AGYA uses a series of training chances to boost the scholastic professions in addition to the interdisciplinary and intercultural abilities of its members and promotes them as ambassadors of science and culture.
Interested candidates are needed to send the following files in English:
All files need to be sent by means of e-mail as a single PDF file to: agya( at) bbaw.de
Due Date: The closing date for the submission of applications is 24 March 2019
For Additional Information:
Check Out the Authorities Website of the Arab-German Young Academy of Sciences and Liberal Arts