Due Date: April 10, 2019
Applications for the Alpine Fellowship Composing Reward 2019 are now open. The reward is granted for the very best piece of composing on the subject of ‘Identity’– the style of the 2019 Alpine Fellowship Yearly Seminar.
The Alpine Fellowship is a group of authors, thinkers and artists who are enthusiastic about finding out and interacting with a view to much better understanding themselves and others. They value a capability for openness– being taken part in seriously assessing strongly held beliefs; the nerve to be susceptible– speaking from a location of lived experience; the drive for interest– being really able to get and listen to others.
They believe it essential to support youths today who might have ended up being rather disillusioned by the truth of contemporary education. They appreciate finding what an alternative design of education may appear like. For this reason the spirit of the business is always open ended, and they invite and look for the assistance, contribution and existence of anybody who connects to what they appreciate.
- The winner and 2 runners up will be welcomed to participate in the Fjällnäs seminar;-LRB- **************).
- The winner will get ₤10,000 prize money, provided by the poet, John Burnside;-LRB- **************).
- ₤3000 goes to the second-place winner, and ₤2000 goes to the third-place winner.
- Open to all citizenships, aged 18 and above
- All categories allowed
- An optimum of 2,500 words per entry
- Restricted to one entry per individual
- Text should not have actually been released, self-published or accepted for publication in print or online, or have actually won or been put in another competitors at any time
- Entries are completely confidential and for that reason evaluating is impartial
For additional information, go to Alpine Fellowship Composing Reward