Due Date: September 15, 2019
Applications for the Hocking Fellowship Program 2019-2020 are now open. The Hocking Fellowship Program supplies chances for receivers to carry out an investigative job into their favored location of interest within the field of complicated psychological health.
The Hocking Fellowship Program, consisted of the Hocking Fellowship and Hocking Neighborhood Award, was developed in honour of the late Barbara Hocking OAM (Executive Director of SANE Australia 1995–2012), who worked relentlessly to enhance the wellness of Australians dealing with complicated psychological health problems.
Focus locations might consist of, however are not restricted to:
- Preconception decrease
- Digital psychological health
- Work environment psychological health
- Ingenious, evidence-based methods to handling psychological health and wellness
- Injury and mental disorder
The 2019–2020 Program has actually been broadened to consist of 2 grants:
- The Hocking Fellowship (approximately $20,000 AUD)
- The Hocking Neighborhood Award (approximately $10,000 AUD).
- Open to Australian resident or irreversible citizen– consisting of individuals dealing with mental disorder and their carers, in addition to psychological health specialists and scientists.