Due Date: January 10, 2019
Journalism For SDGs welcomes applications to join their Board of Governors2019 Journalism for SDGs is a company with an objective to gear up reporters with a platform to have an open discussion, dispute challenges and check out truths about the Sustainable Advancement Goals, raising awareness and motivating collective action required to accomplish the objectives. Prior to the launch of the company, they are trying to find Board of Governors.
- Motivate reporters to have open discussion, dispute challenges and check out truths about the Sustainable Advancement Goals.
- Boost involvement, and promote awareness and understanding of Sustainable Advancement Objectives.
- Offer individuals and reporters the resources they require to highlight the concerns they appreciate.
- Engage millions left in the discussion about the Sustainable Advancement Goals, and moving them from observers to stakeholders by assisting them bring their concepts and experiences to the table.
- Include elements of documentary and visual journalism into SDG protection to make SDG stories engaging and interactive.
- Raise awareness concerning existing social, financial and political concerns surrounding the SDGs.
- The BoG will work willingly and take part in policy making and assessment of the company online.
- Nevertheless, the BoG members will get an opportunity to go to the completely financed global occasions of the company and likewise represent their company at various global training, workshops and workshops.
- The BoG will be accountable for preparing the policy standard of the company, keep track of the activities and will act as a regulative authority.
- The BoG will likewise be accountable for consultation of group leads within the company.
- Anyone over 18 years from any part of the world is qualified to use.
- Interest in print/electronic/social media journalism and SDGs.
- A strong social networks existence will be chosen.
The application will include individual information, an essay concern, your inspiration and pertinent work samples (if any)
For more details, see Journalism for SDGs