Application Due Date: June 30, 2019
The Network of Quality for Land Governance in Africa (NELGA) is a collaboration of prominent African universities and research study organizations with tested management in education, training and research study on land governance.
NELGA welcomes its partner organizations’ team member or trainees with a background in land governance or gender research studies to get financing for research study fellowships on Land and Gender.
Candidates need to:
- have actually finished a minimum of an initially.
university degree (undergraduate) at a state or state-recognized.
organization of college;-LRB- **************).
- go back to their research studies at the end of the fellowship;-LRB- **************).
- be nationals of an African nation;-LRB- **************).
- be given leave of lack by their house organization for the function of performing a field research study.
Female candidates and prospects from less fortunate areas or groups are specifically motivated to take part in the program.
Qualified research study fields
Research study propositions.
are qualified for moneying if they are carried out in the location of land.
governance or other associated fields. The following cross-cutting concerns.
will be offered unique factor to consider:
- Ladies’s legal land rights and police systems
- Access to land resources and land titles (de jure and de facto)
- Ladies’s function in land period governance and land reform– i.e. their involvement in decision-making bodies and neighborhood governance
- Home rights within marital relationship and on inheritance
The fellowship can be.
given for field research study carried out in any NELGA partner university or.
research study institute. It covers a research study duration from one month to a.
optimum of 3 months. The grant is non-renewable. The fellowship does.
not offer financial backing to research study at the candidate’s host.
The fellowship includes:
- A flat-rate.
travel allowance: EUR 280 for in-country, EUR 430 for neighbouring.
nations, EUR 630 for in-region, EUR 980 for out of area;-LRB- **************).
- A regular monthly research/study allowance of EUR 460.
The fellowship does not cover living costs. It can just be granted when each year.
How to use
Applicants will be needed to:
for the NELGA research study fellowships might be sent throughout the.
year. For this specialised call we welcome you to use prior to June 30, 2019 The fellowship can not begin earlier than 3 months after the application.
To Learn More: