Application Due Date: December 21, 2018 (5: 00 p.m. WAT).
Do you have a concept in governance, Civic Involvement and Institutional Effectiveness that resolves issues utilizing civic innovation? Then the Civic Hive Fellowship is for you!
The Civic Hive fellowship program began in 2015 where it included options that are repairing Nigeria, one at a time. The focus is to deepen the civic innovation and federal government innovation area in Nigeria, hence reinforcing the capability of people to affect sustainable modification. Civic Hive is concentrated on reinforcing the bond in between people and the federal government tailored towards a more fair society that works for all.
- Civic Hive will supply a month-to-month stipend of N150,00 0 implied to cover feeding and lodging. We will likewise hold 2 rounds of engagements with donors and stakeholders on the concepts to get feedback and prospective assistance.
- Other sessions on grant report writing, group management, financing management, and task management will be managed by the Civic Hive Group.
- Due to the variety of anticipated applications, we will perform evaluations and interviews in January. Interviews will be done by our picked group of judges that include experienced civil society leaders, economic sector professionals, and ex-leads of federal government organizations.
- Statement of winners will be done on February 22, 2019.
- Fellows will be notified earlier to make sure media products are attended to the statement.
- The inaugural session for the 2018/2019 associate will be on March 4, 2019, and will end on August 31, 2019.
- Winners will be enabled to work easily, get mentorship for a duration and extra assistance till December 2019.
Civic Hive does not ensure invoice of donor/for-profit assistance to winners nor success of the concept. Civic Hive is open to failure and tiredness by the winners of this call and utilizing an inclusive method, we schedule the right to drop any of the winners along the procedure.
For More Details: