Due Date: March 24, 2019
The Arab-German Young Academy of Sciences and Liberal Arts (AGYA), based at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Liberal Arts (BBAW) in Germany and the Academy of Scientific Research Study and Innovation (ASRT) in Egypt, is delighted to reveal its Require Subscription 2019
AGYA promotes research study cooperation amongst exceptional early-career scientists from all disciplines who are connected with a research study organization in Germany or any Arab nation. The academy supports ingenious interdisciplinary tasks by its members in numerous fields of research study, science policy and education. Existing AGYA members from 17 nations have actually recognized joint tasks and efforts on subjects such as Arab and German Education; Typical Heritage and Typical Obstacles; Energy, Water and Environment; Health and Society; Development; and Change.
- AGYA provides its members a special chance to take an active part in the life of the multidisciplinary academy and supports them to execute their own concepts, visions and imaginative tasks in the structure of Arab-German research study cooperation.
- AGYA subscription is approved for as much as 5 years followed by a long-lasting subscription in the alumni network of exceptional scientists. Moreover, AGYA links its members with exceptional research study organizations in Germany and the Arab nations and helps with cooperation chances. For that reason, AGYA members have an unique access to a scholastic network of quality.
- AGYA offers the financing to recognize ingenious research study tasks within its working groups and in joint tasks in between Arab and German members.
- Members satisfy routinely to talk about, establish and carry out joint research study efforts on innovative problems. Travel expenditures for AGYA workshops and conferences are covered for all members.
- AGYA provides a series of training chances to boost the scholastic professions in addition to the interdisciplinary and intercultural abilities of its members and promotes them as ambassadors of science and culture.
- Early-career scientists from any field of the Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Technical Sciences and the Arts are qualified to use;-LRB- ***************).
- Candidates should be connected with a university or a research study organization in Germany or any Arab nation (Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen);-LRB- ***************).
- Candidates must be early profession scientists. At the time of application, the prospect’s postgraduate degree has actually ideally been granted not less than 3 and no longer than 10 years;-LRB- ***************).
- Candidates should have complete command of English, the working language of AGYA. No understanding of German or Arabic is needed.
Interested candidates are needed to send the following files in English:
All files must be sent by means of e-mail as a single PDF file to: [email protected]
To learn more, check out AGYA