Due Date: November 25, 2018
The Josef Umdasch Research Study Reward 2019 is now open for entries. The research study reward uses start-ups a chance to work together with a worldwide gamer and to presume a leading function in the additional advancement of our internal work structures.
Doka, the subsidiary of the Austrian market giant Umdasch Group, is trying to find start-ups, trainees and forward thinkers to establish ingenious concepts for the “Future Work Environment” of Doka. Send your concepts to the Josef Umdasch Research Study Reward 2019, and get the opportunity to win 5000 EUR to establish your concept and make it pitch-ready for the WSA Worldwide Congress in 2019!
Considering That 1990 the Umdasch Group has actually been supporting impressive accomplishments in research study and advancement through the Josef Umdasch Research Study Reward. The award is called for Josef Umdasch, the daddy of the business’s present owners Hilde Umdasch and Alfred Umdasch, who started the reward. Today the reward forms a vital part of the Umdasch Group Structure, an effort of the Umdasch Group. Its objective is to motivate the individual advancement of youths and to support efforts which concentrate on the subjects of education and understanding transfer worldwide.
Digitalisation, automation, expert system & co are tools which intend to assist to accomplish the objectives we have actually set ourselves. How can we utilize these tools in the very best possible method our everyday work? Which techniques should we utilize in our interactions and how can we work more wisely and effectively together in future? And above all: How can our office add to this?
- They are trying to find brand-new techniques to how individuals can collaborate in future.
- They watch for innovative concepts and stimuli regarding what the Future Work environment may appear like.
- They are trying to find pioneering options in order to have the ability to structure and to share understanding worldwide.
- They are trying to find start-ups, trainees and collectives who can allow ingenious options for cooperation and interaction at a worldwide level and which pursue future-oriented innovations that will have a favorable impact on work and how we handle each other on an everyday basis.
- The very best concepts will be rewarded with EUR 5,000 so that they can be established even more.
- The candidates will be welcomed to pitch their in-depth concepts at the WSA Global Congress in Portugal in March 2019.
- Umdasch Group will cover all travel costs for the involvement at the WSA Global Congress of a single person per shortlisted group.
The very best concept wins an agreement for application within Doka.
- All start-ups, trainees, innovators throughout the world who have useful recommendations and concepts concerning the Future Work environment at Doka are qualified to go into.
- No charges are associated with sending an entry.
To find out more, go to Josef Umdasch Research Study Reward