Due Date: August 30, 2019
The organizers of the 2019 Social Policy in Africa Conference welcome abstracts and documents on the style of the conference, “Governance of Africa’s Social Policy: Subverting Advancement and Democracy?”. The 2019 Social Policy in Africa Conference will happen on 25-27 November 2019 at the University of South Africa, City of Tshwane, South Africa.
Documents and the conference will attend to a wide variety of concerns in the sphere of inclusive advancement in Africa– from the various nationwide and local modes of governance of the African social policy area, to the chauffeurs of policy choices and the characteristics of social policy making, to the nature of politics and the general public sphere essential for financial change, human thriving, and brand-new kinds of social compact in 21 st century Africa.
Abstracts and documents are welcomed in the following thematic locations.
- Governance of Africa’s social policy
- Democracy and the governance of Africa’s social policy
- Social policy making in Africa: Stars, company, and policy area
4. Hardship and inequality in Africa.
5. Redressing health inequalities: Making sure access to quality healthcare
6. Pension systems reform and earnings security in aging
7. Crucial point of views on social security
8. Non-formal social provisioning: African experiences
9. Land and agrarian reform: Social policy point of views
An extremely minimal variety of travel assistance grants will be offered for accepted paper speakers, however the organizers can not ensure that authors of accepted documents will get complete sponsorship for the conference.
- The organizers likewise invite documents in the broad locations of social policy not straight worried about the style of the 2019 conference.
- Due Date for Abstracts: Friday, 30 August 2019.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by Friday, 06 September 2019.
- Due date for complete documents of accepted abstracts: Friday, 25 October 2019
Gain Access To the Abstracts Submission Page here
To find out more, go to Social Policy in Africa Conference