Due Date: October 13, 2019
Require submission of documents for the World Bank Group Land and Hardship Conference 2020 are now open. This year’s conference style will be: Organizations for Equity & Durability. The Conference will be held from March 16–20, 2020 in Washington, DC.
The Land and Hardship conference 2020 provides the most recent research study and developments in policies and great practice on land governance worldwide. This conference has actually turned into one of the biggest global occasions on land governance, drawing in over 1,400 individuals from federal governments, academics, civil society, and the economic sector.
- Academic financial research study quantitative effect examinations
- Information driven land policy; developments in usage geospatial/ML/AI information
- Land policy reform & structural change; political economy
- Land (leasing) markets
- Land period security and gender, youth, native individuals; marginalization
- Period rights and durability; environment modification; natural deposit management
- Massive land acquisition; State land management
- Land for metropolitan growth and budget-friendly real estate; land acquisition
- Real estate tax and land worth capture
- Digital Advancement and Land details and administration; Information defense; Data ownership
- Regulative reforms, Institutional development, sustainability; funding enhancements
- Worldwide policies and contracts; activating for land openness
- Open to individuals from federal governments, academics, civil society and the economic sector from all over the world.
Abstract choice for discussion is through a double-blind peer-review procedure. The Criteria are
- Importance to conference thematic tracks
- Ingenious and brand-new
- Evidence-based and methodological suitability
- Significance for policy, interventions or research study program; and
- Clearness of proposition.
Abstracts must be in between 800 and 1,500 words, confidential, composed in American English, and sent online in Word format. Abstracts less than 800 words will not be evaluated.
Submit abstract for oral discussion of a specific paper, poster, or MasterClass by October 13, 2019 by means of ConfTool(Please see standards on how to develop a brand-new user account and how to send an abstract Propositions for a panel are declined.
For more details, check out World Bank Group