Due Date: November 9, 2018
Do you understand of anybody acting to assist accomplish the sustainable future we keep speaking about? Do you understand a landscape hero? Inform their story and expose the work of people, neighborhoods and companies exceeding the difficulties towards sustainable landscapes and fixing a few of the environment’s most vital issues.
Throughout the world there are numerous unrecognized heroes, huge or little, who decide for their landscapes and the environment. They may be bring back forests or discovering brand-new methods to protect food and enhance nutrition; they may commit their daily work to tidy energy, lowering carbon emissions or establishing options to contaminating products; they may be scaling-up recycling plans, empowering neighborhoods, safeguarding wildlife or tidying up the oceans. Program what are they doing and how are they altering the world for the much better.
- The most motivating stories and total submissions will be included and shared throughout GLF items and platforms consisting of podcasts, digital tops, videos, site, social and online interaction, Landscape News and will have the opportunity to be provided in GLF Bonn 2018.
- Open to anybody! If you wish to put ecological action into the spotlight, then this competitors is for you;-LRB- ************).
- You can choose yourself, a neighborhood member or a neighborhood company that you understand of or deal with;-LRB- ************).
- They are searching for a variety of entries that represent numerous corners of the world.
In the very first stage, a GLF-designated panel will assess the stories and choose the finalists, based upon the following requirements:
- Satisfying fundamental requirements (story length, abiding the style)
- Story creativity and design
- Image and/or video quality and significance to story
Upload your story of no greater than 300 words by means of the submission type Inform why she or he is your landscape hero. Include their name and contact info, along with an image, and if readily available, a video of your selected candidate or their job, in addition to pertinent links to their work (if relevant).
Image submission requirements
- Send your image in.jpg format; minimum size: 3,000 pixels in height or width; size: optimum 9 MB.
- Offer them with a title, a caption and the image credits.
- Consist of the title of the photo and the professional photographer’s name in the file name, for instance: Jungle-JohnSmith. jpg
- Offer area of the image (optional)
- You can send an optimum of 4 pictures
- Please keep in mind image submission will be made under a no rights booked (CC0) Innovative Commons license
Video submission requirements
- Submit initial video material
- Video length can be in between 1.5 and 5 minutes, however finest to keep it brief for optimum online engagement
- Send a video in English, French, Spanish or German; for other languages, please supply a translation
- Upload videos:.
- by means of a file sharing service. They suggest Dropbox: it’s complimentary and can manage big files. Produce a URL link to the file
- Make certain your video remains in among these file formats: MP4, MOV, WMV
- Supported element ratios: 16:9 (horizontal)
- Make certain you check out and accept the Conditions.
- They will email all released entries when their submissions go on the internet and are readily available for ballot.
To learn more, see Landscape Heroes