Due Date: September 30, 2018
In an effort to make this year’s conference more impactful for youth individuals, the Youth Pre-Conference sub-committee of the Fifth Nigeria Household Preparation Conference 2018 welcomes youth led/focused yard root companies to PITCH an ingenious job style with special worth proposals that might have the prospective to alter the instructions of teen and youth programs in SRHR at the Fifth Nigeria Household Preparation Youth Pre-Conference happening on 3rd December 2018 in Abuja, Nigeria.
The leading 6 ingenious concepts will be chosen and welcomed to PITCH their jobs at the Youth pre-conference to potential donors.
The committee is trying to find companies that match these requirements to send a task style under the following styles;-LRB- **********).
- Advocacy to State and City government locations to take the Lead in activating resources for youths accessing Household Preparation services
- Satisfying the household preparation requirements of teenagers and youths within the susceptible population: HIV favorable individuals, Internally Displaced individuals (IDPs), Individuals coping with specials needs and others marginalized by Gender, Age, and Education and so on
- Utilizing Tactical innovation to Increase teenagers and youths’s access to Household Preparation services
- Should be a youth led and youth focused company
- Management and recipients need to be in between the ages of 15– 30 years
- Job need to concentrate on advocacy/ service delivery/social and habits modification interaction
- Should be a lawn root/community based/state level company
- Functioned for a minimum of one (1) year
- Have records of effective jobs with evidence.
- Word File, Optimum of 500 words + Optimum of 2 images (a connect to a site and/or video of previous jobs can be consisted of).
Your submission will preferably assess the following choice requirements:
- Youth Inclusiveness
Interested companies need to forward their job concepts to [email protected] by close of service (or 6pm) 30 th September 2018.
To learn more, check out Require Pitches