Due Date: January 14,2019
PEER is presently accepting pre-proposal applications for Cycle 8. The Collaborations for Improved Engagement in Research Study (PEER) program is a competitive awards program that welcomes researchers in establishing nations to make an application for funds to support research study and capacity-building activities on subjects of value to USAID and performed in collaboration with U.S. Federal government (USG)- supported and chosen economic sector partners.
The program is supported by the United States Firm for International Advancement (USAID) and executed by the U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medication (NAS).
Applications are being accepted just for jobs within the scope of among the focus locations noted below.
Multi-Country Focus Location Calls
- Numerous Nations/ Last Mile Awards
- Numerous Nations/ Household Preparation and Reproductive Health
Regional or Country-Specific Calls
- Numerous Nations/ Water, Sanitation, and Health in North Africa
- Iraq/ Water Research Study and Preservation to Keep Individuals Healthy and Boost Work
- Peru / Conditioning Natural Deposit Management in Peru
- Tunisia / Economic Development, ICT, and Little and Medium Enterprises
Jobs should be created to be executed in one year, with budget plans in between $30,000 to $80,000(USD) (other than for jobs under the Peru focus location, which can be approximately $100,000).
- Nationwide or citizen of a PEER-eligible nation
- Satisfies country-specific eligibility requirements for focus location to which using
- Associated with and completely based at a scholastic organization, non-profit company, government-managed lab, or pertinent federal government ministry in a PEER-eligible nation (discover more about qualified nations by going to each focus location)
The PEER proposition submission procedure has 2 stages:
- Stage 1: A quick pre-proposal is needed for all candidates. The due date for submission of pre-proposals is January 14, 2019 Information for pre-proposal submission are supplied listed below.
- Stage 2: If welcomed to send a complete proposition, candidates will be alerted around February 25,2019 The due date for submission of complete propositions is April 12, 2019.
Possible candidates are motivated to thoroughly evaluate the eligibility requirements and focus locations for this cycle of PEER prior to starting the application procedure. Pre-proposals should be sent through the online application system. Paper or emailed submissions will not be accepted.
To find out more, go to PEER Program