Due Date: July 26, 2019
Require Propositions for the Examination Fund: Avoiding Violence Versus Kid are now open. This year, the Examination Fund is releasing a Require Propositions in cooperation with the Global & African Collaborations to End Violence Versus Kid to recognize especially appealing programs and to examine their efficiency.
Through this Require Propositions, they will support research study tasks concentrating on youth violence avoidance interventions, in line with the INSPIRE Techniques.
The Examination Fund supports research study that assists civil society companies, scientists, and federal governments much better comprehend whether programs and tasks created to avoid violence versus kids actually work. Considering That 2011, The Examination Fund has actually supported top quality assessments of programs that are created to avoid violence versus kids in low- and middle-income nations.
- The overall financing readily available is $720,000 USD for both Tanzania and Uganda (though this might not be similarly divided).
The scope of this call is restricted to interventions in Tanzania and Uganda, whose federal governments have actually made a public dedication to end all types of violence versus kids, as part of a structure to recognize so-called “Pathfinding Nations.”
Whether an executing company or a research study group, you are qualified to use if:
- You form a research-implementer group to perform this examination
- The program being assessed concentrates on the avoidance of violence versus kids, instead of the reaction
- The program being assessed is based in Tanzania or Uganda
- The main scientists carrying out the examination are based in Tanzania or Uganda ( more effective); or the Sub-Saharan area more mostly (substantial)
To learn more, see Examination Fund