Application Due Date: October 18, 2018 at 21: 00 (GMT)
The EU-funded MedFilm4all job(ENI/2016/382-699) releases its 2nd require propositions that will remain open from September 3 to October 18, 2018 This require propositions will support regional efforts covering 7 Southern Mediterranean nations: Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Occupied Palestinian Area and Libya
Selected tasks will deal with the issues connected to access to movies dealing with social and gender concerns in backwoods
Concern will be provided to tasks focusing on a) expanding the audience for movies in rural settings, specifically among the youth b) enhancing the image of females through the audio-visuals c) strengthening capabilities of females operating in the movie market sector.
Applications need to be sent through e-mail to email@example.com with the following item: MedFilmApplication_Country of Lead Candidate
To send the call, candidates need to follow the MedFilm4all call standards and return:
- The application ( Annex A)
- The sensible structure ( Annex B)
- The spending plan ( Annex C)
- All main files for all companies requesting the job( registration files or the most recent statutory accounts). Authorities files in Arabic need to be equated into English or French.
MedFilm4all require propositions standards are readily available in 3 languages: English, French and Arabic. In case of disparity, the English variation will dominate. You can download the files to finish the application in English or French on this page (on the best side of the page: MedFilm4all call guidelines_English/ MedFilm4all call guidelines_French)
- Applications need to be sent out in English or French. The files finished in Arabic will not be taken into account, which indicates the exemption from job choice
To Learn More: