Due Date: Continuous
USAID is accepting brand-new applications for the Advancement Development Ventures program The Advancement Development Ventures (DIV) is USAID’s open development program that checks and scales innovative options to any international advancement difficulty. By purchasing advancement developments driven by extensive proof, USAID effects countless lives at a portion of the normal expense.
Open development motivates brand-new options to the crucial difficulties impacting millions around the globe. DIV supports groundbreaking concepts to change lives and take full advantage of USAID’s effect per dollar. DIV turns intense concepts into genuine outcomes. DIV promotes a broad range of ingenious options– whether an item, innovation, service, or application of an innovative company and shipment design. DIV is an open door to USAID– anybody, anywhere can use at any time
DIV offers versatile, tiered grant financing to evaluate originalities, take tactical threats, develop proof of what works, and advance the very best options. DIV searches for options that show extensive proof of effect, cost-effectiveness, and a feasible path to scale and sustainability.
DIV accepts propositions year-round throughout 3 phases, from any kind of company, in any nation where USAID runs.
- Phase 1: Evidence of Idea (As Much As $200,000– as much as 3 years)
- Phase 2: Evaluating and Placing for Scale ($200,000 to $1,500,000– as much as 3 years)
- Phase 3: Scaling ($ 1,500,000 to $5,000,000– as much as 5 years)
In addition to tiered financing, DIV offers proof grants (as much as $1,500,000) to support research study and examinations that create extensive proof of a development’s effect per dollar and capacity for growth. These applications are assessed independently from propositions for tiered financing.
- DIV is an open door to USAID– anybody, anywhere can use at any time
- DIV searches for options that show extensive proof of effect, cost-effectiveness, and a feasible path to scale and sustainability.
- DIV accepts applications from U.S. and non-U.S. companies, people, not-for-profit and for-profit entities, as long as the job remains in a nation where USAID offers funds to advancement efforts.
- Involvement of foreign federal government companies under the DIV APS is possible just through an authorized sub-award contract with a prime recipient.
- Development & Effect
- Proof & Assessment
- Sustainability and Path to Scale
- Task Group
DIV accepts applications 365 days a year. There is no due date.
Learn ways to use
For additional information, go to USAID DIV Program