Due Date: April 8, 2019
Require Research study documents and abstracts for the Worldwide Investigative Journalism Conference 2019 is open. The Worldwide Investigative Journalism Conference, set up for September 26-29 in Hamburg, Germany, will once again include a scholastic research study track.
Journalism teachers and scientists worldwide are welcomed to send term paper abstracts highlighting patterns, difficulties, teaching methods, brand-new advancements and finest practices in investigative and information journalism.
The conference will be co-hosted by the Worldwide Investigative Journalism Network (GIJN), Netzwerk Recherche (NR) and the Interlink Academy for International Dialog and Journalism. Created by reporters for reporters, GIJC19 will focus, as constantly, on useful abilities, innovation and training. Chosen research study documents will exist at the 2019 Worldwide Investigative Journalism Conference at the Spiegel Publishing Home and HafenCity University Hamburg, Germany.
Subjects thought about although not restricted to:
- Patterns in investigative reporting
- Patterns in computer-assisted reporting and information journalism
- Obstacles in doing investigative reporting depending upon nation or culture
- Effective approaches of mentor investigative, computer-assisted and information journalism
- Adjusting investigative journalism to brand-new innovations
- Open to journalism teachers and scientists worldwide who have term paper abstracts highlighting patterns, difficulties, teaching methods, brand-new advancements and finest practices in investigative and information journalism;-LRB- ***************).
- Propositions need to provide initial research study into any element of the previously mentioned subjects in an abstract of optimum 300 words. Documents should follow APA design. If the abstract is accepted, paper length disappears than 15 pages (omitting recommendations, tables and appendices).
- Documents need to not have actually been released or provided at a previous conference.
- Paper need to be composed in English.
- Paper need to remain in the format of Microsoft Word (. doc or docx). No other formats will be accepted.
- If abstract is accepted, paper should be formatted to APA design and no longer than 15 pages (omitting recommendations, tables, appendices)
- Documents need to be sent out with the title, however without the author’s recognizing info. Please send out a different title page with the authors’ contact info. This will make sure a reasonable and objective choice procedure.
Abstracts and documents need to be sent out to [email protected]
For more details, check out Worldwide Investigative Journalism Conference