Application Due Date: April 8, 2019
The Worldwide Investigative Journalism Conference, arranged for this September 26-29 in Hamburg, Germany, will once again include a scholastic research study track. Journalism teachers and scientists worldwide are welcomed to send term paper abstracts highlighting patterns, difficulties, teaching methods, brand-new advancements and finest practices in investigative and information journalism.
The conference will be co-hosted by the Worldwide Investigative Journalism Network (GIJN), Netzwerk Recherche (NR) and the Interlink Academy for International Dialog and Journalism.
Created by reporters for reporters, GIJC19 will focus, as constantly, on useful abilities, innovation and training.
REQUIRE RESEARCH STUDY PAPERS/ABSTRACTS
This is a require submission of abstracts by April 8, 2019,.
of no greater than 300 words for a brief paper and panel discussion at.
the 11 th Worldwide Investigative Journalism Conference. Abstracts and.
documents must be sent out to email@example.com
Chosen research study documents will exist at the2019 Worldwide Investigative Journalism Conference at the Spiegel Publishing Home and HafenCity University Hamburg, Germany.
Choices will be made by May 15, 2019.
Last documents will be due August 15, 2019.
The documents will be put together in a digital publication for the.
conference and accepted propositions and speakers will get.
invites to go to the conference.
Subjects thought about although not restricted to:
- Patterns in investigative reporting
- Patterns in computer-assisted reporting and information journalism
- Obstacles in doing investigative reporting depending upon nation or culture
- Effective techniques of mentor investigative, computer-assisted and information journalism
- Adjusting investigative journalism to brand-new innovations
Propositions must provide initial research study into any element of the.
previously mentioned subjects in an abstract of optimum 300 words. Documents must.
follow APA design. If the abstract is accepted, paper length disappears.
than 15 pages (leaving out referrals, tables and appendices).
Documents must not have actually been released or provided at a previous conference.
- Paper should be composed in English.
- Paper should remain in the format of Microsoft Word (. doc or docx). No other formats will be accepted.
- If abstract is accepted, paper should be formatted to APA design and no.
longer than 15 pages (leaving out referrals, tables, appendices)
- Documents must be sent out with the title, however without the author’s.
determining info. Please send out a different title page with the.
authors’ contact info. This will make sure a reasonable and impartial.
Abstracts and documents must be sent out to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Find Out More: