Application Due Date: 2359 GMT on 7 August 2019.
The Next Generation Nigeria report will ask a nationally representative sample (95% self-confidence rate or greater) of youths aged 18-35 who are Nigerian nationals residing in Nigeria about their experiences, their engagement in the civic, financial, social and democratic life of their nation and their goals on affecting their neighborhood, nation and larger world. This forms part of the worldwide Next Generation series led by the British Council.
The research study style is anticipated to consist of:
1. Desk Research study: a detailed evaluation of released research study on the.
mindsets, goals and behaviours of youths in Nigeria
2. Next Generation Study: a viewpoint study that can be executed throughout the nation by telephone, in person, or online
3.In-depth Conversations: qualitative research study with youths and.
other stakeholders to check out in depth styles emerging from the study.
4. Analysis of Information, Conclusions and Suggestions: with a strong concentrate on policy suggestions
5. The experts will be anticipated to lead the task, however likewise.
to work together with British Council personnel in the UK and Nigeria to establish.
the approach needed as the research study establishes.
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The British Council is seeking to designate a trusted research study company with the following qualities:
• Strong qualitative and quantitative research study portfolio, evidenced by previous jobs
• Proficiency in carrying out interviews and recognizing case research studies– evidenced by previous research study jobs and consultancies
• Strong devoted group with ideal experience and certifications
• Understanding and proficiency of the nation of Nigeria
• Experience of dealing with youths, and with proof of.
demonstrating how they can engage and magnify youth voice in this research study
• Genuine understanding of the Next Generation short
• Using excellent worth for loan
• Capability to provide within a concurred timeframe
The last approach utilized for this research study task will be concurred.
by the designated scientists in assessment with the British Council.
We are eager to motivate as much youth participation with the research study.
from start to complete.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested experts are asked for to react to the tender.
file with information on how you propose to approach the research study.
goals. All propositions got must consist of:
• proof of appropriate understanding and experience
• information of method and approach to be utilized
• qualifications/experience of the employee who will be associated with this task
• comprehensive timescale
• comprehensive costing strategy
The due date for information concerns is 17.00 BST on19
July 2019 and the due date for finished reactions by capacity.
providers is 23.59 GMT on 7 August 2019.
Please send your concerns and finished action by means of the InTend.
website. The consultancy chance is entitled ‘Next Generation Nigeria’.
The InTend site is: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil/aspx/Home
To Find Out More: