Application Due Date: April 24 th 2019
AWDF operates in 2 significant languages, English and French. AWDF is.
searching for a multilingual feminist grantmaking expert to act as.
Momentary Cover for its Francophone grantmaking portfolio for a duration.
of 8 weeks. The expert will report to the Grants Supervisor, and will.
operate in close cooperation with Grants Program Officers and.
administrators, Program experts, the Director of Programmes, as.
well as other members of the AWDF group.
The function is mainly Grant Management and consists of the following:
- Evaluation French applications and suggest reputable organisations that.
promote AWDF’s objective, prepare a summary docket for management.
factor to consider
- Conduct due diligence on picked females’s rights organisations when required
- Evaluation beneficiary reports and supply feedback and suggestions to the Grants and Financing groups
- Supply translation from French into English and English into French worrying grants as required
- Any other job in keeping with the function as designated by Manager
How to use
Certified prospects need to please send out a cover letter, a CV of not more than 3 pages and indicator of 2 referees by e-mail to [email protected]
To Learn More: