Application Due Date: Friday, 28 December 2018
Appy Hour discussion is open to participants of the Ladies Provide 2019 Conference consisting of agents from civil society companies, economic sector, academic community, and research study. All kinds of mobile applications are welcome so long as they are concentrated on enhancing the lives of women and females.
To be thought about for display at Appy Hour, you will be asked to supply short descriptions on the following:
- The issue your app intends to resolve
- How your app works, from a user-perspective
- Your target user group is and the number of individuals would benefit
- An analysis of the existing market and competitive landscape
Submissions should likewise stick to the following standards:
- Submissions should be established software application applications that will advance development for women and females.
- Apps should be operable in English.
- Agents of accepted submissions should not ask for cash prize or repayment for travel or other conference expenditures.
- Apps should be initial and entirely owned by the submitter or sending company.
- Apps should be totally operable, no models, and readily available on an app shop.
- Apps should be brand-new, with less than 3 years on the marketplace.
- Submissions should not breach the copyright or personal privacy rights of other celebrations.
- Agents of accepted submissions should consent to go to the Ladies Provide 2019 Conference to display app.
Appy Hour Examination
The choice of apps will be based upon the list below components:
- User interface, performance, and ease of usage
- Scale and originality of issue the app addresses
- Prospective to alter the world for women and females
Appy Hour submissions will close on Friday, 28 December 2018.
- Submission Opens: Thursday, 15 November 2018
- Submission Due Date: Friday, 28 December 2018
- Picked Apps Declared: by February 2019
- Appy Hour: Tuesday, 5 June 2019