Due Date: January 9, 2019
The call for application for the Web Residencies 2019 by Privacy and ZKM is now open. The web residencies program was started by Akademie Schloss Privacy in 2016 to support young skills from the worldwide digital scene, and artists of all disciplines who handle web-based practices.
Artists are welcomed to explore digital innovations and brand-new art kinds, and assess the subject– Planetary Problem. This is a require artists, designers, (bio) hackers, technologists, writers, authors, therapists and shape-shifters to develop brand-new open source methods for undoing the trap of the planetary shift. Amongst these methods might consist of kitchen area dishes for consuming the other, enjoyment tutorials, witchcraft and alchemy, cumulative coping systems, online networks of care, info emancipation, training workouts for becoming-with our anomalies, biohacking procedures free of charge harmful compounds from their molecular mystique, and digital tools for extreme interconnectedness.
- For each call, the manager picks 4 task propositions, whose developers are rewarded with a four-week residency and $750 USD. All picked web citizens are chosen for the production reward HASH by Privacy & ZKM which will be granted in 2019.
- Open to artists, designers, (bio) hackers, technologists, writers, authors, therapists and shape-shifters
- Format: They accept text, efficiency, documentary video and fiction, 3D things, net sculptures and setups, web archives, apps, and any other speculative mediums. Chosen tasks must be performed in open-source formats that are well-documented, shareable, and think about the availability of its users, who might vary in age, race, gender, financial class, and capability.
Send your task proposition in the type of:
- A heading
- A principle text in English (1,000– 1,500 characters with areas)
- A header image (high resolution, landscape format)
- A brief bio in English (500 characters with areas)
- A portfolio PDF (images, text, links)
For more details, see Web Residencies