Due Date: June 30, 2019
The call is open for Young Press Reporters for the Environment (YRE) to participate in the International Conference on Sustainability Education2019 Education is an untapped resource in dealing with difficulties associated with environment, environment modification and sustainable advancement. This is your opportunity to learn more about the crucial function of education in dealing with ecological and social difficulties, to satisfy professionals from around the globe, and to report your findings on a global level!
Structure for Environmental Education together with Centre for Environment Education and Mobius Structure is seeking to hire 4 Young Press reporters to take part in the International Conference on Sustainability Education (ICSE) occurring at the India Environment Centre from 9-10 September in New Delhi, India.
ICSE will supply a worldwide platform to nationwide and global dignitaries to talk about the requirement of incorporation of Education for Sustainability, Environment Modification Education and Environmental Education in course curricula. The program will bring professionals, global leaders, specialists, and teachers around the world who will not just share their understanding however produce best practices currently being brought around the World and in India.
Jobs for Young Press Reporter for the Environment (YRE)
- The 4 Young Press reporters are anticipated to actively take part in the various sessions of the conference and to report on particular subjects associated with Education for Sustainable Advancement (ESD) by participating in sessions and carrying out interviews with delegates. This journalistic report can be in the type of a short article or a brief video (max 3 minutes) which will be released on YRE’s Direct exposure page.
- The trainees are likewise asked to make everyday posts on YRE International’s social networks platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Travel and visa expenses (if appropriate)
- Lodging and meals in New Delhi (9-10 September 2019)
- Entry cost of conference
- Travel insurance coverage
- Age in between 18-25(the individual requires to be 18 years of ages on the day of conference) and have a legitimate passport
- From either China, India, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, or South Korea (2 candidates will be picked from India and 2 from staying nations)
- Associated With the YRE program
- Can take a trip alone to New Delhi, India on the needed dates
- Excellent tested abilities as a young press reporter
- Outstanding English abilities (both spoken and composed)
- Intrigued in journalistic kinds of work
- Intrigued in styles associated with ESD, sustainable advancement and ecological education
To use as a Young Press reporter for this conference, please send out the following to the International YRE Planner Kristina Madsen ([email protected]) no behind 30 June 2019:
- Quick letter of inspiration (max. 1/2 page in A4)
- CV (max. 2 pages in A4)
- Sample of work formerly produced– short articles or videos associated with the style of Education for Sustainable Advancement, SDGs, Environment, and so on
To learn more, see Require Young Press Reporter