Application Due Date: 30 September 2019
In honour of our 150 th anniversary in 2012, Requirement Bank Group released its 150 bursary and scholarship fund, created to promote scholastic quality (in numerous disciplines within commerce, science, engineering and innovation) and to target a variety of receivers.
To look for this bursary you should be a well- rounded, undergraduate trainee with strong scholastic outcomes and entering your 2nd or 3rd year of research study in commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and innovation.
You can use utilizing among the following alternatives:
- Please keep in mind: 2020 applications open from 1 August to 30 September 2019
- Mail: Compose a letter including your name, surname and a legitimate postal address and postcode to: Requirement Bank Bursary Program, Studietrust, Personal Bag X16, Braamfontein 2017
- Email: Send out an e-mail clearly asking for a Requirement Bank bursary application, and including your name, surname and a legitimate postal address and postcode to: [email protected]
- SMS: Sms the word REQUIREMENT, your name, surname, postal address and postcode to 31022.
- Site application: Complete an online application on: www.studietrust.co.za
Queries can be directed to Susan Dube at [email protected]
To Find Out More: