Due Date: August 5, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Requirement Bank Market 4.0 Difficulty 2019 for South Africans In Collaboration with Department of Telecoms and Postal Solutions Requirement Bank is helping with recognizing and supporting 5 high innovation business owners. 5 Chosen business will get advancement assistance and a chance to participate in the ITU Telecom World 2019 in Budapest, Hungary on September 9-12, 2019.
The chosen business owner will get
- A SPACE Analysis to develop locations of business that possibly requires enhancement or assistance
- Advancement assistance and master classes (on a private requirements basis)
- Complete access to a dynamic neighborhood of business owners, start-ups and high development business through Requirement Bank’s Business Advancement and Incubator
- The winners will get extra mentoring and be presented to Requirement Bank’s network, where suitable
- On-going mentoring from senior executives and senior members from the tech neighborhood, to assist form the items and innovations being established
The candidate need to be a South African person that:
- Has actually a signed up operating service that has a yearly income of less than R51 Million Is 51% black owned Is trading within South Africa
- Has a concrete service or product which is prepared for global markets (for that reason services that remain in concept recognition, prototyping stage will be omitted)
- Is running business on a full-time basis and is completely associated with the day-to-day operations of business (for that reason part-time services will be omitted)
- Item need to be quickly portable or the business owner can create showcasing at the ITU top if the item is not quickly transferred
Leading 15 will informed on August 6,2019 15 finalists will be picked to take part in the Virtual Pitch Occasion through Skype/Video Calls/ Whatsapp on August 7,2019 Video Calls will be utilized to talk to the top 15, where 5 winners will be chosen. Leading 5 will be revealed on August 7, 2019.
For queries contact: Linda Swart on [email protected]
To learn more, see Requirement Bank Market 4.0 Difficulty