Due Date: October 31, 2018
Applications are welcomed for the Requirement Chartered Women in Tech Incubator Program 2018/2019 The program is Africa’s leading ladies in tech incubator, lining up with require more variety in innovation and for more chances for ladies to establish entrepreneurial and management quality.
The program is an effort of Requirement Chartered in collaboration with Strathmore University’s @iBizAfrica. The program integrates world class start-up assistance with regional and worldwide experience to supply Africa’s the majority of competitive and appealing start-up incubation program concentrating on immersive knowing, mentorship, structure and growing Africa’s next renowned start-ups handling the continent’s most appropriate difficulties and chances.
- 3 months incubation at Strathmore University’s leading service and development incubator
- Mentorship from world class coaches
- Training by leading service, innovation and attorneys
- Immersive, first-rate entrepreneurship curriculum
- Networking and direct exposure to broaden your service networks
- USD 10,000 or KES 1,000,000 equity-free grant seed financing for the leading 5 winners
- 9 months continuous assistance from Requirement Chartered and @iBizAfrica to help with go-to market and scale.
- They are looking for to hire the very best entrepreneurial minds, women-lead start-up groups leveraging on innovation as an essential chauffeur of development in service
- The candidate should:.
- Be a lady
- Be the CEO with equivalent or bulk ownership in the business
- 18 and above
- Of Kenyan citizenship
- Individuals should be physically readily available to go to the program over the 3 months incubation
Applicants might send applications throughout however not restricted to the following thematic locations:
To find out more, check out Females in Tech Incubator