Due Date: March 31, 2019
Applications are open for Postgraduate Scholarships readily available for September 2019 entry at St George’s, University of London. Financing can be among the biggest barriers to accomplishing your capacity. The St George’s, University of London Postgraduate scholarship plan acknowledges and supports exceptional capacity with their complete and partial scholarships.
The postgraduate scholarship at St George’s is competitive; they pick candidates who highlight how they will go on to make a distinction after their time at St George’s.
Generous complete scholarships are readily available on the following courses at St George’s for house and worldwide trainees:
- Biomedical Science MRes (all paths)
- Genomic Medication MSc
- Global Health MSc (all paths)
- Doctor Partner Research MPAS
- Sports Cardiology MSc
- Translational Medication MRes
- Doctor Partner Research MPAS: They likewise use partial scholarships for house and worldwide trainees on the Doctor Partner Research MPAS. If granted, the scholarship will be paid towards the very first year of research study.
- St George’s Global Health MSc worldwide trainee scholarship: Every year at St George’s they use one worldwide trainee from a low-income nation on their International Health MSc the International health worldwide health fellowship scholarship. The scholarship covers the trainee’s complete tuition charges along with an upkeep grant to cover living expenditures.
To be qualified for a scholarship please send a finished course application for your picked course by midnight on 31 st March.
To be qualified for factor to consider, you should:
- Use to study a taught postgraduate course, full-time or part-time, for an optimum of 4 years
- Not currently certified at Master’s level
- Should be self-funding. Courses totally moneyed by the NHS or trainees getting company or sponsor financing are not qualified for factor to consider. This does not use to candidates who are utilizing the Postgraduate Loans plan or Profession Advancement Loans.
- Fulfill the entry requirement for your chosen core curriculum
- Be provided a put on the course to begin in the 2019/20 scholastic year
Trainees with the greatest ratings throughout all courses will be thought about for the scholarship. Your application will be scored based upon:
- Your degree category
- Your individual declaration
- Your work experience
- Your interview
- Your referrals
- If you are a house, EU, or worldwide candidate looking for a taught postgraduate program granted by St George’s, you will be immediately thought about for the scholarship offering you use by the due date.
- You do not require to send an extra application, nevertheless, you might be asked to go to a physical or virtual interview.
- Effective recipients will be those who the Scholarship Committee feel will make a favorable contribution to the scholastic environment at St George’s and accomplish the greatest ratings.
For queries about scholarships please contact [email protected]
To learn more, check out St George’s Scholarship