Application Due Date: January 15 th 2019
The Responsibility Laboratory SDG 16 development obstacle is an effort to discover imaginative services for SDG 16 on justice. The competitors supports boys and ladies ages 15– 35 years to establish concepts, develop abilities and get in touch with others working towards a shared objective of reinforcing responsibility, the guideline of law and access to justice for Nigerians.
The SDG 16 development competitors concentrates on 7 thematic locations (or research study concerns). The program style is concentrated on human-centered activities which will concentrate on appealing individuals actively to promote a more holistic understanding of concerns around responsibility, guideline of law and access to justice. Each focus group will concentrate on a particular issue location:
- How can we make certain the most susceptible individuals in Nigeria are consisted of in the procedure of advancement?
- How can we re-design the justice system to serve the bad?
- How can we reconsider person feedback systems to enhance service shipment?
- How can youths improve business and federal government responsibility?
- How can we increase ladies’s involvement in governance?
- How can we make certain everybody is consisted of in discussions about the future of Nigeria?
- How can we support the voices of ladies in the guideline of law?
The top 40 concepts will be welcomed to a 3 day workshop in Abuja and Lagos respectively to even more improve their ideas. The conclusion of the project will be a pitch competitors in front of a panel of judges, from which we will selected 2 winning concepts.
The winners will be qualified to more establish their concepts within Responsibility Laboratory incubator; and possible funding from external partners
To Find Out More: