Due Date: November 30, 2018
Applications are open for the Reuters Journalism Training Program 2019 The Program is a chance for current graduates, early profession press reporters, or specialists with 2-3 years’ experience who are wanting to change professions into journalism.
The program in 2019 will include 9 months of official and on-the-job journalism training, at first for one month in London, followed by among Reuters’ other primary reporting newsrooms or bureaus throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Reuters is delighted to deal with emerging skills who can inform stories about financing, politics and individuals from brand-new point of views and in various formats. As an international company they depend on variety of culture and believed to provide on their objectives. To guarantee they can do that, they look for varied, gifted and certified workers with tested understanding and enthusiasm for company, markets and/or multimedia and information journalism.
- Competitive pay
- Placements in a bureau in EMEA
- Busy reporting on the top newspaper article of the day
- Chance to establish journalism abilities
- You need to have the legal right to operate in either Europe, Middle East or Africa to be thought about for this program;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to reveal clear dedication to a profession in journalism
- Have drive to construct sources, break news and provide deeply reported stories
- Strong interest in concerns that impact business, markets and economies
- Capability to produce initial, appropriate story concepts
- Aspiration to provide journalism with genuine effect
- Fluency in composed English
- Fluency in a 2nd language helpful however elective
- A worldwide outlook
Other wanted abilities consist of
- Understanding or proficiency in a pertinent field such as banking, monetary analysis, accounting, law or computer technology
- Approximately 3 years of expert journalism experience
- Shown capability to produce unique and agenda-setting stories
- Experience in multi-media story-telling
- Know-how in information analysis or data-driven journalism
- Comprehending of how to utilize social networks to report and discover sources
How to Use
- You ought to use straight through the professions website
- Please make sure that your CV disappears than 2 pages long and composed in English.
- All applications need to be supported by a Cover Letter
For more details, go to Reuters Journalism Training Program