Application Due Date: February 28, 2019
Rise is introducing the 3rd associate of the Youth Champions Effort, in collaboration with the David and Lucile Packard Structure The Youth Champions Effort (YCI) is an amazing effort that is advancing development and quality in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights internationally. Through YCI, Rise purchases young champs who are leading the sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice (SRHRJ) motion now and for the next generation.
Following a competitive choice procedure, Rise will choose 22 visionary youths operating in Packard Structure concern locations– India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and the United States (Louisiana and Mississippi). YCI incorporates extensive capability structure, management advancement, mentoring, job financing, and technical support to make it possible for young leaders to introduce imaginative brand-new efforts to enhance SRHRJ in their nations.
- Young adults in between the ages of 18-29
- Homeowners of:.
- Louisiana and Mississippi, U.S.A.
- Individual devotion to enhancing sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Dedication to social modification and experience in several of the following locations: youth advancement, education, sexual and reproductive health and rights, development and/or associated fields
- Assistance of the candidate’s host company and capability to take part in a workshop in Los Altos, California, U.S.A. in June or July 2019
- Skilled in oral and written English
Intrigued certified candidates ought to finish the downloadable application listed below and email it on or prior to February 28, 2019 to Rise’s Program Partner Patzia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to Program Supervisor Claudia Romeu at email@example.com
For Additional Information: