Due Date: June 14, 2019/ January 15, 2020
Applications are open for the RMIT University Science Engineering & Health Benefit Scholarships 2019 This scholarship is for worldwide trainees carrying out a choose degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can contribute towards your living costs.
RMIT is a worldwide university of innovation, style and business. Among Australia’s initial tertiary organizations, RMIT University takes pleasure in a worldwide credibility for quality in expert and professional education, used research study, and engagement with the requirements of market and the neighborhood. RMIT is a world leader in Art and Style; Architecture; Education; Engineering; Advancement; Computer Technology and Details Systems; Company and Management; and Interaction and Media Researches.
- Fifteen (15) scholarships are readily available. The overall worth of the scholarship is AU$10,000, to be paid in 2 instalments ($ 5,000 per term for 2 terms, paid after each census date).
In order to receive this scholarship, you should:
- Be a resident of Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore
- Apply from Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore
- Attain a 70% average in your greatest level of education award
- Not an existing RMIT trainee
- Send an application for this scholarship
- Enrol for Term 2 2019 or Term 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework used by among the following RMIT School:.
- Biomedical sciences
To find out more, see RMIT University Science Engineering & Health Benefit Scholarship