Due Date: November 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Robert Bosch Structure Fellowship Program2019 The Robert Bosch Structure Fellowship Program is a recognized transatlantic effort that uses a choose associate of accomplished Americans the chance to finish a thorough intercultural expert program in Germany that is consisted of 3 primary elements:
- Specific expert tasks
- Expert workshops
- German language training
Bosch Fellows serve as experts in their field of knowledge at leading public or personal organizations in Germany. In addition, they take part in expert workshops, where they take a trip to fulfill and exchange concepts with professionals and choice makers from Germany and Europe.
Previous to their work positionings and workshops, Bosch Fellows get personal tutoring prior to their departure for Germany and take part in 8 weeks of extensive language courses in Berlin. Fellows are from the fields of public law and administration, foreign and security policy, metropolitan and local preparation, organisation, journalism and interactions, law, or cultural and arts management (ex. museum, theater, orchestra).
The program is totally moneyed by the Robert Bosch Stiftung, among the biggest structures in Germany, with the objective of promoting a neighborhood of American leaders who have first-hand experience in the political, financial and cultural environment of Germany and the European Union.
Cultural Vistas serves as the U.S. agent of the Robert Bosch Structure Fellowship Program and has actually administered the program given that its creation in 1984.
- A couple of useful stages (phases) at leading organizations in Germany
- Workshop series covering concerns of German, European and transatlantic issue
- Personal German language direction prior to departure; extensive language training in Berlin
- Month-to-month stipend within the variety of EUR 3,200 to 3,700 beginning in October; month-to-month summertime stipend of EUR 1.500 + complimentary lodgings throughout July, August and September; specific quantity of stipend reliant upon variety of accompanying reliant relative
- Lodging and travel for the orientation program
- Stipend for travel to and from Germany
- Long-lasting subscription in the Robert Bosch Structure Alumni Association
Candidates are anticipated to have an authentic interest in German and European affairs, have clear objectives for the expert task( s) of the program, and show a dedication to the transatlantic relationship that extends beyond their own expert interests
In specific, the following qualiﬁcations are needed of all candidates:
- U.S. citizenship
- Age 40 or more youthful sometimes of application
- Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience in target field (omitting internships)
- Expert experience and Fellowship target field ought to remain in the locations of: public law and administration, foreign and security policy, metropolitan and local preparation, organisation, journalism and interactions, law, or cultural and arts management
- Proof of impressive expert efficiency and scholastic accomplishment
- Academic degree chosen
- Active involvement in neighborhood and/or public affairs
- Desire and dedication to discover German; high efficiency would be a possession
Please examine these guidelines prior to finishing and sending your application:
- The Robert Bosch Structure Fellowship Program application should be sent online no behind 11: 59 p.m. EST on November 1, and any supporting files not sent online or through e-mail should get here in paper copy by the exact same date.
- You might log into, modify and log out of your application at any time up until you have actually clicked the “Send” button. As soon as an application has actually been sent, it is thought about last. Please ensure to click “Conserve” in each area you modify prior to leaving your application to make sure that all information is conserved.
- Previous to sending your application, please make certain to examine the details you offered really thoroughly by clicking the “Evaluation and Send” tab. On the last page of this area you will have the ability to see a print variation of your application, which you can conserve and keep for your records.
- As soon as you have actually sent your application, you will not be allowed to see or make any modifications to the details you offered.
- They advise conserving your résumé and responses to the brief essay concerns as PDF files in order to prevent formatting concerns.
To find out more, go to Cultural Vistas