Deadline: October 29, 2020
Applications are invited for the Rollo Business Simulation Program 2020 for African Small Companies. Rollo is a program dedicated to inspiring and supporting small African enterprises facing challenges after the COVID-19 outbreak. It is composed of three intensive simulation days in which enterprises learn to manage and operate in a competitive environment within different market outlooks.
The program provides a platform for African entrepreneurs to create ideas and test new strategies in a simulated and risk-free environment. Rollo believes that competition encourages creativity and creates more opportunities, as such Rollo enterprises are ranked based on their profitability and market share within the simulated environment.
- Risk Free Environment: Take managerial decisions in a risk-free environment and in a simulated environment with realistic economic context.
- Totally Funded: Rollo is a totally funded stimulus program for African Businesses.
- Compete & Win: A total award of 10,000 USD for the top 3 performing African SMEs in Rollo Masters.
- African Gateway: Rollo is your gateway to share experience and grow in other African Markets.
- Challenge Yourself: Rollo develops participants holistic thinking, commercial acumen, decision making , strategic skill and operating capabilities from a general management perspective.
- Learn by Doing: It is a Learning-by-doing program where you manage a virtual company without the need of applying in long incubators, accelerators or academic universities.
- Open to African small companies that have been affected by COVID-19.
- Company represented by a team of 3 participants.
- Between the ages 20-45.
- Who run a small business (less than 10 employees) for more than a year.
- Companies must be based in one of the 5 following countries: Cameroon, Egypt, Senegal, Sudan and Zimbabwe.
- Both registered or unregistered businesses are invited to apply.
- Priority goes to teams which have diverse participants, and/or demonstrate inclusivity of minorities or marginalized groups are preferred.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Diaspora led Businesses are encouraged to apply.
Selected participants will actively engage in a 3 days intensive bootcamp based on a real life Business Case where each team is challenged by other teams.
For more information, visit Rollo.