Application Due Date: 30 th of September 2019
The fifth yearly online video competitors “Atoms for Africa” is committed to discovering services for sustainable financial and social advancement in Africa through making use of ingenious nuclear innovations. Trainees and young experts from Sub-Saharan African nations are welcomed to get involved and stand an opportunity to win an all-expenses paid fact-finding journey to Russia.
This year individuals are needed to research study how nuclear innovations can help in accomplishing the UN Sustainable Advancement Goals (UNSDGs) in Africa. The contest will range from 1 August up until 30 September2019 Youths are motivated to movie a brief video about their findings and promote it on Facebook. The competitors is open to everybody aged 18-30 living in Sub-Saharan Africa, and is not restricted to engineering and science trainees.
- Each group can include as much as 3 individuals
- We accept entries from youths (ages of 18 to 30)
- Individuals need to be irreversible homeowners of the nations from Sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
- 1st and second location winners will go on an all-expenses paid journey to Russia in November 2019
- 3rd location winners will get important rewards
- 7 other shortlisted videos will be rewarded with celebratory certificates and presents
- No money payments
- Video subject: “How nuclear innovations can help in accomplishing the United Nations Sustainable Advancement Goals (UNSDGs) in Africa?”
- Optimum length is 3 minutes
- Videos need to remain in English
- Video can be made in any quality you appear that fits your vision (expert & cellular phone)
- All video material need to be initial, produced by the youths who are making the competitors submission.
- Usage of any video material produced by or gotten from the expert companies, university or other 3rd parties is allowed in no greater than 50% of the initial video.
- Video need to be released on Facebook without any limitations on its exposure for any Facebook visitors
- The post need to tag @Rosatominafrica Facebook page and include hashtags: #Atoms 4Africa, #AtomsForAfrica, #RosatomCompetition
- The video need to be published no behind 30 th of September 2019
APPLICATION & CHOICE
All getting involved groups will require to inform Rosatom and fill out an online application formSelection requirements:
- SHORTLIST: Jury choice based upon imagination, coherence and effect
- FINALS: Variety of likes after it is published on Rosatom Africa Facebook page
The winners will be revealed at the award event that will occur within second African Nuclear Youth Top to be kept in Johannesburg, South Africa in early October 2019.
For More Details: