Due Date: July 20, 2019
Applications are open for the Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program 2019 Pursuing a college education is a pricey undertaking for the majority of trainees, specifically those who are managing the monetary fallout from a severe mishap. At Rosen & Ohr, they think that a mishap needs to never ever obstruct of one’s education, and due to the fact that of this, they are continuing the Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program this year.
Compose an essay discussing in information how a severe mishap including you, a relative, or a buddy has actually affected your life. This might have been an auto accident, a slip-and-fall mishap, a job-related injury, or any other severe mishap. Describe how an injury from the mishap has actually impacted you or a liked one by: Restricting or limiting day-to-day activities, Impacting sensations and relationships and Affecting financial resources.
- Rosen & Ohr is pleased to provide a $1,000 scholarship chance to the leading candidate. The winner will exist with a check from Rosen & Ohr that need to be utilized to spend for tuition, books, or other education-related costs. Scholarship recipient is accountable for any and all appropriate taxes on their earnings.
- In addition to granting cash prize to the leading essay candidate, Rosen & Ohr will honor the leading author openly by publishing the essay and image of the winner on the company’s site and through social networks.
- You need to be a trainee registered in:.
- Neighborhood college
- An undergraduate program
- Graduate school
All essays need to be initial. Plagiarism will lead to automated disqualification. Please consist of in your scholarship application:
- Your essay in Word file format (. doc or.docx). Your essay needs to be in between 750 and 1,000 words. In your essay, you need to consist of the name of the college you are using to or are registered in and how you prepare to fund your education (loans, grants, scholarships, work, and so on)
- An image of yourself in.jpg or.png format (Optional– image is for functions of positioning winner on company site)
- A copy of your college records or other evidence of registration
- A cover sheet with:.
- Your name, address, and contact number
- A brief paragraph explaining yourself
- The name and address of your college
- A signature of your moms and dad or guardian (if you are not yet 18)
Email all application products to [email protected] prior to July 20, 2019.
For more details, check out Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program