Due Date: May 31, 2019
Applications for the Rotary Peace Fellowship 2020 are now open. Each year, Rotary awards approximately 100 totally moneyed fellowships for devoted leaders from all over the world to study at one of our peace centers.
Through scholastic training, practice, and international networking chances, the Rotary Peace Centers program establishes the fellows into knowledgeable and reliable drivers for peace. The fellowships cover tuition and costs, space and board, round-trip transport, and all internship and field-study expenditures.
In simply over a years, the Rotary Peace Centers have actually trained more than 1,200 fellows. A number of them now function as leaders at global companies or have actually begun their own structures.
Each year, The Rotary Structure awards approximately 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and 50 for certificate research studies at leading universities.
- Master’s degree programs: Accepted prospects research study peace and advancement concerns with research-informed mentor and a varied trainee body. The program lasts 15 to 24 months and consists of a 2-3 month field research study, which individuals create themselves.
- Expert advancement certificate program: Experienced leaders get useful tools for promoting peace and global advancement throughout an extensive, 3- month program, that includes 3 weeks of field research study and peer discovering chances with a varied group.
Peace fellowship prospects need to fulfill these requirements:
- Efficiency in English; a 2nd language is highly advised
- Demonstrated dedication to global understanding and peace
- Outstanding management abilities
- Master’s degree candidates: minimum 3 years of associated full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate candidates: minimum 5 years of associated full-time work or volunteer experience
Follow the directions on the application page.
For more details, check out Rotary Peace Fellowship