Application Due Date: 22 nd February 2019
Fellowships with co-supervisors based at both Rothamsted Research Study and the University of Nottingham.
FELLOWSHIP PERIOD: 6-12 Months
MONEYED BY: Rothamsted International & University of Nottingham Future Food Beacon
The Rothamsted International– University of Nottingham Fellowship intends to promote the exchange of crucial farming research study abilities in between the Future Food Beacon, Rothamsted Research study and researchers from Low- to Middle- earnings nations.
The Fellowship will support overseas.
researchers to train at either University of Nottingham (UoN) and/or.
Rothamsted Research study for 6-12 months on a research study job they.
co-develop with UoN and Rothamsted senior researchers, who will.
co-supervise the job.
The Fellowship will offer the effective prospect with
- Guidance and training at University of Nottingham and/or Rothamsted Research Study
- Funds for Research study expenses connected to their job
- Access to first-rate research study centers and clinical assistance
- Funds for lodging and subsistence.
- Funds for travel in between the house nation and the UK
The Prospect need to satisfy the following requirements.
- The Prospect need to be of doctoral status, with a minimum of 2 years’ post-doctoral experience. Prospects without Greater Degrees need to have comparable research study experience to be thought about qualified for the plan.
- Applications will not be thought about where the primary goal of the go to is research study resulting in a greater degree for the Prospect.
- The Prospect need to be a resident, or be based specifically in a low- to middle- earnings nation. Please keep in mind that this will be specified as the nations noted on the DAC list of ODA receivers
- Prospects who have comprehensive and/or constant work in a high-income nation are not qualified for RI Fellowships.
- It is important that the Prospect go back to work in their house nation where the experience got through the RI Fellowship can be used.
- Applications are sent by the UK manager, however need to be of significance to research study in the prospect’s house nation. It is for that reason important that the prospect reaches the UK manager and assists to co-develop the research study proposition. Propositions with very little contributions from the prospect, or manager, are not likely to prosper.
- In addition to the assistance of the UK manager, applications need to likewise have the approval from the pertinent Department Head at Rothamsted Research Study and Teacher David Salt, Director of the Future Food Beacon at UoN.
How to Use:
- Prospect has a research study concept in mind with direct significance to advancement problems in the Prospect’s house nation.
checks to see that their proposition falls within the farming,.
biological, ecological, mathematical or computational sciences, and.
is lined up to the University of Nottingham Global 2020 Method and the Rothamsted Science Method
need to then recognize a prospective Manager at University of Nottingham.
or Rothamsted Research study and seek their contract and input to co-develop a.
fellowship proposition. The preliminary Manager will then recognize a.
ideal manager at the partnering institute to co-supervise the.
Note: Prospects might discover the Manager,.
either through previous contact with that individual, suggestions through.
coworkers, clinical literature searches or by choosing the pertinent.
scientist from the University of Nottingham and the Rothamsted Research Study personnel directory site
a Manager at UoN and Rothamsted has actually been determined and they remain in.
contract to co-develop a research study job with the prospect, the lead.
Manager demands an application and additional assistance from.
Note: application can not be downloaded from this site and needs to be sent by the Manager.
- Supervisors and Prospect co-develop the fellowship proposition.
- Lead manager sends the Fellowship application in advance of the mentioned due date.
- Applications are evaluated by a panel of professionals.
- This is a competitive plan and the Panel’s choice will be interacted to the Prospect and Manager– generally within 2 months of the application due date.
- Effective Prospect and their Supervisors concur a start date for the job.
For additional info, click on this link to email email@example.com
To Learn More: