Due Date: June 5, 2019
Applications are open for the RSTMH Yearly Satisfying 2019 Travel Scholarships for Scientists The RSTMH Yearly Satisfying will belong to the European Congress on Tropical Medication and International Health (ECTMIH 2019). This is a fantastic chance to be part of a broader occasion combining 1,500 researchers and professionals from throughout the world.
The Yearly Satisfying will take a look at the altering world from a One Health point of view. 2 significant styles of monitoring and shipment of health care will be thought about through the cross-cutting lenses of economics, social sciences and innovation. As constantly, this occasion supplies a chance for RSTMH members and fans to come together and network.
- Check out styles of monitoring and health care shipment with a series of speakers and through seminar.
- Feed in to a panel establishing concepts, views and proof for RSTMH to take forward in the coming year.
- Hear turbo talks on amazing locations in the One Health field.
- Check out how to utilize behavioural insights and push theory to promote variety in the One Health technique.
- View posters and network with associates from around the globe at an RSTMH reception on 17 September.
- The optimum worth of a travel scholarship is ₤ 1,600 and will cover registration to the RSTMH Yearly Satisfying, flights, visas, lodging for 2 nights and meals throughout of the conference. RSTMH might make travel and lodging plans straight.
- Scientists, clinicians and specialists operating in tropical medication or international health are welcomed to use to get a travel scholarship to participate in the RSTMH Yearly Satisfying;-LRB- **************).
- Top priority will be offered to:.
- RSTMH members or Fellows based in a low- or middle-income nation
- Those early in their professions, who have couple of alternative sources of financing
- Those operating in or showing an interest in One Health
To learn more, see RSTMH Yearly Satisfying