Due Date: September 30, 2019
Elections are open for Regional Universities Online Forum for Capability Structure in Farming (RUFORUM) Young African Business Owners Competitors(RUYAEC) to catalyse entrepreneurship through promo of organisation development and arrangement of seed financing to young business owners with imaginative and ingenious organisation concepts amongst African youth.
RUYAEC welcomes young African business owners and breeds to complete for 20 awards to display their developments, business and organisation principles and proposals. The awards will be provided at the Cape Coast, Ghana throughout the RUFORUM Yearly General conference assembling 2-6 December, 2019.
The RUYAEC runs within among RUFORUM’s worths and concepts of imagination looking for to provide chances to establish ingenious options both in resolving the issues dealt with by smallholder farmers, and in handling research study tasks in remote locations.
RUFORUM targets to award 20 awards in the following fields:
- Natural deposits
to name a few locations
RUFORUM targets to award 20 awards each at US$ 2,000 and all winners will be sponsored to take part in the 2019 RUFORUM AGM to be hung on 2– 6 December 2019 in Cape Coast, Ghana.
Applications are welcomed from business and people that fulfill the following eligibility requirements.
- Individuals with a recognized organisation enterprise and/or those with developments that can possibly be advertised and/or those with organisation principles
- Business enterprise/potential business ought to have a specified organisation design that reveal case the innovativeness of the proposed enterprise/business/innovation.
- Individuals in the age classification 16-34 years
- Submissions ought to remain in English or French utilizing the design template supplied.
- Be a person and local of the targeted West African area (West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo) nations.
- Not one of the 2016 and 2018 RUFORUM Young Innovators Awardees.
To find out more, check out RUFORUM