Application Due Date: March 1, 2019.
EFN is supplying fellowships to support present and hopeful university professors that are connected with or presently used at African, Asian and Latin American universities to pursue postgraduate degrees in conservation-related fields. After finishing a degree, the private should boost, broaden, or develop a graduate-level preservation program at a university in their house nation.
After finishing a degree, the private should boost, broaden, or develop a graduate-level preservation program at a university in their house nation. By doing so, WWF intends to enhance the capability of these regional and local universities and motivate future conservationists to study in their house nations.
- To develop regional capability in Asia, Africa and Latin America, EFN is providing fellowships to present and hopeful professor to allow them to pursue their PhD. Candidates might request as much as 3 years of financing and demand as much as $30,000 each year.
- You should be a person and legal long-term citizen of a qualified nation.
- You should have at least 2 years of conservation-related work or
research study experience.
- You should have a shown dedication to operating in academic community in
a qualified nation.
- You should have an existing association with a college or university in an
qualified nation. Concern will be offered to people connected with
- You should be registered in, confessed to, or have actually used to a PhD program throughout the world.
- You should prepare to start your research studies no behind January 2020.
- You should dedicate to working for a minimum of 2 years in your house nation
after the conclusion of your degree.
- You should not have actually gotten a Train Fellowship or Scholarship in the past.
- You should get in touch with EFN if you are a WWF worker, expert, or previous EFN grant recipient.
- You should send all needed files by the application due date.
Train Fellows are picked through a competitive, merit-based procedure. An independent, interdisciplinary panel of specialists will be assembled to examine applications and to determine the leading prospects based upon the following requirements:
- Expert credentials
- Demonstrated management
- Academic accomplishment
- Dedication to preservation education in house nation or area
- Prospective effect of proposed research study
- Applicants can access the online application at www.worldwildlife.org/efn.
- The application due date is March 1, 2019.
- For additional information on Train Fellowships please examine the commonly asked questions file For other concerns, please e-mail us at email@example.com
To Find Out More: