Application Deadline: 10 September 2018
The SEED Starter promotes the incubation of new eco-inclusive enterprises. Setting up a business is both an exciting and challenging task: Turning an idea into a product or service customers actually want to buy requires not only a deep-dive into the market, but also business skills and bringing together the right team and partners. Considering all aspect
can be challenging, therefore, SEED supports young teams of entrepreneurs with innovative ideas through the SEED Starter programme.
- Selected teams will receive FREE ENTRY for the business model designing (3-days) & refinement (2-days) workshops.
- Receive EXPERT GUIDANCE & TAILORED SUPPORT to make your business idea into reality.
- Receive FREE STARTER TOOLKIT that contains different business tools for step-by-step guidelines.
- FREE MENTORSHIP support during the test phase of your business idea.
- NETWORKING & PEER LEARNING opportunity with likeminded entrepreneurs.
- Successful participation in workshops will make you eligible to apply for thenSEED GRANT
HOW DOES IT WORK?
During the application period for the SEED Starter programme, future entrepreneurs with their team members (2-5 members/team) come up with business ideas to tackle one of the main challenges in their country. During the SEED Starter programme, the selected teams will develop and refine their business ideas under guidance of experts.
Participation in all the workshops is FREE of charge! Please note that participants have to cover their own transport and accommodation costs. The workshops will take place in
HOW TO APPLY?
- Apply online at: https://app.seed.uno/ before the DEADLINE 10 September 2018 Create account >> Activate account >>Select the programme >> Complete the application & Submit
- Click Here to download ‘ How to Apply’ document for the step-by-step guidelines.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +49 89 24 88 307 14.
For More Information: